Ben Bartlett, a strong supporter of the Turkish-American community who is married to a Turkish American, is running for Berkeley City Council – District III. Ben is an attorney, South Berkeley native, and respected community leader whose campaign is focused on responsive government, inclusion, and environmental sustainability.
Ben’s campaign is about responsive government, inclusion, and environmental sustainability. Ben intends to continue the legacy of South Berkeley Greats who:
• Drafted the Fair Housing Bill
• Created Meals on Wheels
• Started Community Recycling
• Advanced Disability Rights & Inclusion, leading to the passage of ADA
• Divested from South Africa’s Apartheid
• Wrote the first Clean Air Rules
• And more!
Ben Bartlett www.BenBartlett.vote